DuraMax® 4XRD Rear Discharge Deck
Ideal for applications where keeping clippings off sidewalks, driveways and car parks is vital, the 4XRD deck offers revolutionary performance, requires less horsepower to significantly reduce fuel costs and increases mowing flexibility.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch decks facilitate superior airflow, while a four-spindle design spreads the load of clippings and debris and channels it through the rear of the deck.
- 4X Rear Discharge™ Decks facilitate superior airflow, while a four-spindle design spreads the load of clippings and debris and channels it through the rear of the deck.
- Anvil-edged deck with 1/2-inch-thick formed steel leading edge features 7-gauge skirts and geometrically engineered design for superior impact protection that will withstand the punishments of commercial mowing.
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 25.5 percent thicker than ¼-inch steel.
- Sentry™ spindle design with 8-inch spindle housing, 6-bolt pattern and Sentry™ cone guards protect the spindle shaft from material wrap.
- Rear discharge allows operators to trim on either side of the deck, reducing hand trimming and eliminating time-consuming blowing after mowing.
- Available for 100V,m 200V-G4, 200, 300 and 400 series MidMount(tm) mowers in 48-, 52-, 61- and 72-inch cutting widths. (300G Series excluded)
- An ideal match for Grasshopper's Edge-EZE™ edger. The edger can be mounted on either side of the deck for enhanced flexibility.
- Lower horsepower requirements are a perfect complement to Grasshopper MaxTorque™ diesel units to maximize fuel savings.