FIH Class 1 Weighted Hockey Goal
The UK's best selling weighted hockey goal.
Uprights and crossbars have a 7mm thick reinforced front wall to prevent hockey ball damage.
Specially designed 50.8mm diameter back tubes allow the net to hang freely to meet FIH specifications and eliminate ball rebound.
Integral net retaining system holds the net firmly in place without the use of net clips.
The front of the goal to the rear of the wheel measures 1690mm.
Internal backboards can have laser cut logo at additional cost.
- Size 3.66m x 2.14m.
- Uprights & Crossbars made from 75mm x 50mm reinforced aluminium.
- Fully welded corner joints provide superior strength and added safety.
- Backbar consist of a single weighted tube with 2 puncture proof cellular rubber wheels allowing for ease of manoeuvrability.
- 460mm high reinforced aluminium backboard panels with extra thick impact absorbent noise reducing carpet on all inside faces.
- Polyester powder coated white excluding net supports and backboards which are blue.
- Modifications to top corner assembly and wheel mechanism.
- Additional ballast weight.
- Meets new FIH standard.