Heavy Duty Tyre Sealant
- Increases tyre life by up to 20%
- Reduces fuel costs by maintaining correct tyre pressures
- Avoids downtime waiting for tyre repair or replacements
- Prevents costly penalties for late deliveries
- Provides protection from up to 95% of punctures which may occur in locations such as landfill, building, and agricultural sites
- Prevents air leaks around the tyre bead and wheel rim
- Avoids costly downtime for the driver and machine when the machine is idle
- The usage of specialist tyre repair services is greatly reduced
One application of sealant will save you money when compared to a conventional repair. It also avoids the inconvenience, time, and effort involved in replacing a tyre.
Heavy Duty is supplied in 20 litre pails and can be sold with a specially engineered installation pump for ease of use.* Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are also available.
*Not included: Installation Pump and Valve Core Key are supplied separately.