MJ76-360 Contoura Mower
The Major Contoura combines durability and agility for an exceptionally versatile mowing solution on undulating terrain. Suitable for tractors 45hp and above, this mower delivers a high quality finish in challenging golf rough, fairways and sports grounds.
A multi-pivoting frame with self-aligning spherical bearings enables the Contoura to hug the ground easily and efficiently. The gearbox driveline delivers consistent high-blade tip speeds at 76 m/s and full length rollers ensure a level and striped presentation. Made with Strenx™ 700MC high-strength steel and galvanised, the Contoura Mower is an exceptional mower built for endurance and performance. The Contoura Series 2 offers superb precision cutting with durable 5mm boron steel blades that can be easily sharpened for even longer working life.
- Unique pivoting frame with self-aligning spherical bearings allow the mowing decks to follow the ground contours with ease
- Fully galvanised finish for even longer machine life
- Zero turn capability allows tight turns or mowing around obstacles without turf damage
- Full width rollers follow undulations to give a consistent cut, even in the most challenging terrains
- Gear-driven drive line, eliminates the problems associated with belt-driven mowers
- Internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture and soil
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts the blade from rigid blade to swinging blade
- Even distribution of cut material
- 3-year MAJOR warranty