White Horse Contractors
White Horse Contractors is celebrating 65 years in business, and has evolved from its background as an agricultural and land drainage contractor to become a leading provider of specialist design, construction, drainage and maintenance services.
Visit White Horse Contractors during SALTEX at Stand G120.
Here Jason Douglass, Group Director explains what they have lined up for SALTEX this year.
What don't most people realise about the company?
- 65 years old
- Pioneers of modern drainage trenching technology
- Part of the Slatter Group
- Commonwealth Games stadium completed re-turfed in just 14 hours!
What are your best-selling products and why are they so popular?
- First-class contracting service
How has the industry changed/evolved?
- Hybrid turf specialist
- Bringing hybrid turf technology to the education & community sports sector
What are the biggest factors affecting the industry today?
- Labour shortages
- Hyper-inflation in materials costs
What are you looking forward to at SALTEX this year?
- Meeting existing and new clients
- Celebrating our 65th anniversary – the longest serving contractor to the sportsturf industry
What can we expect from you at SALTEX?
- B2B opps
- Meeting new clients
- A great stand!
What products are you bringing to SALTEX – are there any launches happening?
- 65th anniversary celebration
Is sustainability an issue for you and if so, what are you doing to address these requirements?
- We are committed to environmental sustainability across the business
- Bio-fuels for plant and machinery
- Electric vehicles in the company
- Paperless drive
How would you describe SALTEX in 20 words?
- The go-to event for the industry, a professional and informative environment where suppliers and buyers network and grow relationships.